2015 AutoX & HPDE Schedule

Miller

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Corvette Troy club allow non-vettes/non-members to compete at their AutoX events? I didn't see any info on their website regarding registration. Kil-Kare looks like an interesting place to run an event.

I'm going to try to get to a lot more AutoX events with the BRZ this year. :) Especially since I won't be able to drive in as many RallyX events. :(

Does the Corvette Troy club allow non-vettes/non-members to compete at their AutoX events? I didn't see any info on their website regarding registration. Kil-Kare looks like an interesting place to run an event.

I'm going to try to get to a lot more AutoX events with the BRZ this year. :) Especially since I won't be able to drive in as many RallyX events. :(

They sure do, I did it last year along with Aaron & Millz & Jarrod.

Courses are big and open and higher speed than we are used to

They sure do, I did it last year along with Aaron & Millz & Jarrod.

Courses are big and open and higher speed than we are used to

Cool. Do they pre-reg, or only do walk ups?

I also noticed that WOR SCCA runs at kil-kare. So that's another source of events there. Though they will probably make tighter courses than a vette club would.

Cool. Do they pre-reg, or only do walk ups?

I also noticed that WOR SCCA runs at kil-kare. So that's another source of events there. Though they will probably make tighter courses than a vette club would.

You can walk right up, I did. The time I ran at kil-kare was pretty fast, and hitting a cone at 70ish mph will def leave a mark :fuuuu: Nice bunch of guys, very informal like UFO

• 2 weeks later...
I signed up for MORPCA at Mid Ohio 4/25-4/26 last week... then I got an e-mail over the weekend informing me that I'm wait-listed, 2nd on the list.

FYI - The Beginner and Novice Groups are full.

Let us know if you get in. Andy and I are confirmed as instructors for that event. We'll be there all 3 days.

You got a garage?!

I hear it's customary to shower your instructor with gifts... :D

Yep i rented the garage. Andy I heard about that custom as well as the one where the instructor lets the student drive their car...:p