2015 AutoX & HPDE Schedule

Miller

We DO NEED more students! Limited to 50 - but still plenty of room.

(several of the instructors were scheduled to be at a divisional event on the 2nd - and the novice chief is in Florida for work (me)).

But thanks for the offer!

I'm working on arranging my schedule but I plan on signing up.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note - due to instructor availability, the OVR-SCCA has transposed the dates for the second points event and the Solo driver's school. PE#2 will occur on May 2, and the driver's school has been moved to May 10.

I have never run an scca event before. Can I walk up and register with out a scca membership? Will they class my car there also?

I have never run an scca event before. Can I walk up and register with out a scca membership? Will they class my car there also?

Yes, you can walk up, and yes we will help class your car.

I could even do that now....what car and what mods?

Yes, you can walk up, and yes we will help class your car.

I could even do that now....what car and what mods?

I think I'm in STS but I'm not sure.

90 miata.

205 BFG rivals on 15x7 wheels

konigs yellow GC sleeves.

bigger front bar

seats harnesses and roll bar

I think I'm in STS but I'm not sure.

90 miata.

205 BFG rivals on 15x7 wheels

konigs yellow GC sleeves.

bigger front bar

seats harnesses and roll bar

You are correct, STS...as long as you have the 90-93 VLSD Diff or open, and not the 94+ Torsen Diff (that would bump you to STR)

Got the mustang out finally to an autox @ circleville this weekend after all this building and it ran pretty solid. No major breakdowns other then having a plastic fender washer grinding on a tire (one of those push pin things that holds on the fender liner, no damage to the actual fender). Was running consistent times and then had my brakes lock up on me and went into the grass haha. That track is super tiny for that car, I started running better times when I realized I was able to run the entire course in 1st gear. Good to meet some of you guys out there.

Got the mustang out finally to an autox @ circleville this weekend after all this building and it ran pretty solid. No major breakdowns other then having a plastic fender washer grinding on a tire (one of those push pin things that holds on the fender liner, no damage to the actual fender). Was running consistent times and then had my brakes lock up on me and went into the grass haha. That track is super tiny for that car, I started running better times when I realized I was able to run the entire course in 1st gear. Good to meet some of you guys out there.

Did you go straight off the track 2 corners before the back "straight"? It was hard to miss those skid marks.

I was working your run group but I couldn't see that section of the track from where I was since it dips downhill.

http://i.imgur.com/DY14QiCl.jpg

Edited by Coaster

Did you go straight off the track 2 corners before the back "straight"? It was hard to miss those skid marks.

I was working your run group but I couldn't see that section of the track from where I was since it dips downhill.

http://i.imgur.com/DY14QiCl.jpg

Ya those were mine. I felt like that was one of the hardest corners on the track, I had a hard time figuring it out with the mustang.

• 3 weeks later...

I put in today's UFO results; fun times; wet track. Here's raw:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/bennett9000/Cars/results_zps1jjfhnvi.gif

Aaron, that Golf is an animal. Congrats!

2 weeks till Points Event #2...

Aaron, that Golf is an animal. Congrats!

2 weeks till Points Event #2...

Thanks man, it was the first time running slicks or the car so trying to get back in the swing of understeer :dumb:

So I got an email tonight that OVR-SCCA is moving all of their events back to Ackerman for the rest off the year. And the Governor's Cup event on the 14th has been rescheduled for July 11.