Lights Out 6 Photo Coverage

wagner

So I finally caught a second to update my gallery.

http://www.dragzine.com/photos/event-coverage/drag-racing-event-coverage/photo-extra-lights-out-6-buzzin-the-tower/

I've got a ton more to edit and add, plus another 16 hours of racing to shoot today :fuckyeah:

Make sure to check out out same day coverage.

http://www.dragzine.com/race-coverage/drag-radial-events/lights-out-6-same-day-coverage-from-south-georgia/

If you get a second please also like, follow, and share these on social media.

CR will get to see ALL the shots I am taking later on, and trust me I've got a few next level gangster shots I'm saving :)

Holy fast shit....some day I will have to go.

The amount of tech that is showing up in these cars at the higher levels is just crazy.

My bold prediction for next year is all the major players will move to screw blowers after Stevie Fast showed up with a brand new and untested combo and donkey stomped the field.

The amount of tech that is showing up in these cars at the higher levels is just crazy.

My bold prediction for next year is all the major players will move to screw blowers after Stevie Fast showed up with a brand new and untested combo and donkey stomped the field.

Was that the car that ran a4.02? I really figured someone would hit 3s for sure

I don't *think* Stevie went that quick, that might have been the black vette with the screw blower (this was their first race too).

The first two days being so cold killed testing and any chance at there being a 3 second pass. With no real heat in the track its hard do turn the wick up.

I thought Mills had the best chance until he put that fucking car into low orbit :lolguy:

Glad he was okay, but that was one of the more scary things I've seen at the track. If that car would have cleared the wall it would have been a whole different ballgame as far as if he would have walked away.

That car is already in the shop and getting fixed, their goal is to be at the 2nd NMCA race of the year and try to win the title :fuckyeah:

Yes. That car will do 3's no problem. Don't think that track would've taken the abuse that day. Some of the guys are using top fuel chiefs now as well. It's getting out of control, and I like it. :) But not like Jamie Hancock out of control.

Yes. That car will do 3's no problem. Don't think that track would've taken the abuse that day. Some of the guys are using top fuel chiefs now as well. It's getting out of control, and I like it. :) But not like Jamie Hancock out of control.

There is not a big difference between The Shadown, both Bad9er cars, and a Pro Mod.

I might or might not have taken some pictures inside of each and they are just a stock body hung on a chassis with a VIN tag.

There is not a big difference between The Shadown, both Bad9er cars, and a Pro Mod.

I might or might not have taken some pictures inside of each and they are just a stock body hung on a chassis with a VIN tag.

Sure there is.......struts. :) I mean Berry's car is a pro mod but he runs a "smallblock" so its ok with me.

There is 16" of stock framerail "somewhere". I know they are pretty close to a pro mod but letting him (hancock) race that car is opening up a can of poo. That's how it went in nascar and now the "cars" in nhra series are now. Don't want to see it get to that. Which is why Edwards car is probably my favorite.