Wife got new bewbies and I'm still talking about it. NO PICS

Lauren

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Robert Heck @ Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery.

My wife is on set #4 now I think between the various BS she's been through for the cancer, She had implants before cancer from a different Dr (Christine Sullivan) and Heck's work is better than before and he didn't have much to work with after she had a bi-lateral Mastectomy. Working with very little tissue he took the time to do alot of pocket work to make them fantastic and give her some confidence back.

Get Silicone, get under the muscle, go to Dr. Heck.

//end thread

Edited by AudiOn19s

Dr. Wakelin at Columbus Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (CAPS). My wife got under the muscle and silicone and they turned out fantastic. Since I trust Andy, I wouldnt hesitate to use his recommended surgeon. But if you wanted to shop around and consider options, then I'd recommend looking into Dr. Wakelin. He's a nice guy, has a good bedside manner, and I think he has been voted one of the best plastic surgeons in Columbus.

I HATE fake fun bags but after two kids she is feeling pretty down with how they are. I don't mind and sure as shit don't want to spend 6k on them but whatever makes her happy.

Maybe this says something about her mental state and maybe give her so reasons to feel more confident?

But think how good she will look in the 997...

:cool:

The 997 will make her look 100x better. I get a boner everytime I see a female drive a high performance vehicle.

As far as the boobs go, you're a lucky man. My wife ones are ok, but I like em big, but no dice with her. She doesn't like "artificial enhancement"

There is nothing wrong with boosting her self confidence, but if you think they are perfect then what reason does she really have to get an enhancement other than to make herself feel better? Nothing a good push up bra couldn't help her with imo. Also something you may want to consider, I have heard that breast implants need to have maintenance (for lack of a better word) done every few years. I do not know much about it, but maybe someone here with expirence can confirm or deny this and explain it if it is true.

There is nothing wrong with boosting her self confidence, but if you think they are perfect then what reason does she really have to get an enhancement other than to make herself feel better? Nothing a good push up bra couldn't help her with imo. Also something you may want to consider, I have heard that breast implants need to have maintenance (for lack of a better word) done every few years. I do not know much about it, but maybe someone here with expirence can confirm or deny this and explain it if it is true.

Happy wife = Happy Life. Push up bra or whatever might fix it for what the rest of the world sees but not for what she sees. You can't put a price on a woman's happiness and self confidence esp for a deserving wife and mother of children. If the kids hurt her body and she wants it back, as long as it's not out of your means do whatever it takes. Same for my wife, cancer hurt her body and there wasn't going to be anything getting in the way of me getting it as close as possible to what she remembered.

The first time around she just wanted them though...I got cars, she got boobs...I won on both accounts.

10 years is pretty much standard issue for replacement period. $7500 or whatever it is these days spread over 10 years is well worth it.

I have heard from a few people with implants I know, that they have to be replaced every 10 years or so. On the plus side, they have to be massaged in order to keep them from going hard, so you should be able to play with her boobs a lot more than you already do haha.

Does she really need implants, or just a tightening of the skin and underlying connective tissue?

Wondering this as well...

My SiL had breast "reduction" surgery in conjunction with a heavy excercise regimen after she was done with 4 kids, and without sounding pervy she looks great. I use quotations because it was more of a removal of tissue to tighten the area.

I don't know what your wife's starting with. It does sound like a consultation is the way to go.