Wife got new bewbies and I'm still talking about it. NO PICS

Lauren

Hips/Tits...same thing amirite? :):p

I would also be on the page of 'be close to the original surgeon' but hey, it's your money and your wife's bewbies. :cool:

Cheers.

-Marc

as a surgeon, not much is more irritating than taking care of someone else's complication becuase they thought the other surgeon was "one of the top rated", and found out the hard way that all surgeons are capable of having complications

there are plenty of "top rated" plastics guys in columbus.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today is the day she gets her new upgrades. Work has been to busy and we couldn't afford to have her not teaching. We actually are in Alabama using her sister in laws surgeon and they specialize in out of town patients. Consult yesterday' date=' surgery today, tomorrow is a follow up. Super nice place and her surgeon is a Top ranked. As a bonus he is a car nut and drives an R8.[/quote']

How many CCs?

the recovery is why you need to be close to the surgeon in case there are any complications, or anything out of the ordinary.

but what the fuck do i know?

This is correct. There are so many follow-up visits, post surgery. Driving an hour was a pain in the ass every other week. Well worth it now though :)

Give me a perfect bubble butt and an A cup and I'm happy. I hate fake fun bags. Ass>boobs any day. This was for her and she is happy so that makes me happy

+1

Dat ass over dem boobs all day eerrrrrrrday

OK ass, great tits >

fap.png