Truck Review: The 2015 F-150

wagner

my only critique of your review is the '400 miles out of the tank'

But please know I have a deep rooted displeasure when I hear car commercials say that. "OMG HAI lets talk to this sokar mom about fuel ekonomies" "Hai yes, I got 500 miles in the tank!"

Give.me.mpg.!!!! I can put a fuel container in my truck pick up bed and run 2000 miles on a fill up if I wanted to.

sorry for the rant, thanks for sharing the review. I am very curious at looking at the inside of one now. Maybe the seats are made out of aluminum too? lol

I filled up with gas outside of Knoxville TN and made it to Galloway OH on that tank with 33 miles to spare, with driving through some of the mountains.

Based on making this trip a few times I used the handy dandy fuel economy display in the HUD to make sure I did not miss my pit window and cut it close to running out.

The guy I was doing coverage with rode to and from the track with me and he even said "damn, these seats are not comfortable at all" and we were only driving 5 miles between the hotel and track :lol:

I'm sorry if you don't like my real world review, wait, no I'm not. I've ridden and driven more fleet level trucks I would say than just about anybody on CR after working in the car rental industry for years.

I think all the base model interiors are the same in Chevy trucks, cloth (until you step up to the leather), soooo that would also take the tater out of my comparison....

I've ridden in and driven more trucks to race tracks than most people do so I'm pretty damn sure I know a thing or two about what a comfortable truck feels like and what junk feels like

The fact is the truck has a junk interior that is about as comfortable as watching your mom and dad fuck.

:lolguy: Sorry man, that last line literally made me lol.

I didn't mean any disrespect Wags. I value your opinion since you (as you said yourself) have much more experience than me. Didn't mean for that to come off in a condescending manner. My bad bro.

Just saying dads nicely equipped ~$50K F150 Ecoboost is my jam and I can see why a janky fleet truck sucked. I worded it wrong for interwebs interpretation. That's my bad. :)

So we're talking feel and ergonomics, not material quality and fit/finish? I've never logged significant miles in any of them, so genuinely curious. Dodge always struck me as a company with extremely bland and boring interior, but I know nothing of ergonomics. Surprised at Chevy having the most comfortable, but then again, my TrailBlazer was pretty awesome...

Ram interior.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/6df422d3856bfbd068f1b3e41dd8aaa1.jpg

http://image.automobilemag.com/f/89849738+w660+h440+q80+cr1+ar0/2015-ram-1500-laramie-limited-interior.jpg