child speech therapist?

Jackson1647545504

Have you spoken with the child's pediatrician? Our son was definitely behind from a vocabulary standpoint at 2 and the doctor said to let it go but we'll keep an eye on it. The boy was talking full sentences constructed on his own by 3.

Some children just take a few more months to develop...

Have you spoken with the child's pediatrician? Our son was definitely behind from a vocabulary standpoint at 2 and the doctor said to let it go but we'll keep an eye on it. The boy was talking full sentences constructed on his own by 3.

Some children just take a few more months to develop...

Yeah, totally understood ... its something is compounding some difficulties in other areas, so we are focusing on this.

I get where you are coming from ... you can put someone on a race track when they are not ready. We just need to get up to the starting line :)

http://www.helpmegrow.ohio.gov/

get in contact with help me grow. first they will want you to go get a hearing test done, then they will start working with your child for free.

+1

Takes a few weeks for paperwork and tests, but they've been awesome for gross motor and it's free if your kid qualifies (not based on your income). I know they also do speech.

If you go through your school district they can continue to work with him as he enters school and it helps streamline the process.

Correct, if in Big Walnut/Westerville one my friend's company supports this area.

If you want to have in home done, you could look for a local Speech Pathologist that works at any of the local schools. Alot of them look for home tutoring gigs to help supplement income. All Speech Path's have gone through Secondary Education degree as well as a Masters in Speech Path before they can get hired at most Public/Private Schools.

My mom is a retired Speech Path from Toledo Public Schools. I also have a friend who is one in the Pickerington School Systems right now that I could ask for you. Just let me know.