F&F7 - April 4th matinee showing after CC&C?

zeitgeist57

Which F&F7 Showing on Saturday?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which F&F7 Showing on Saturday?

• 11am IMAX showing for $10.49
    • 1pm regular movie for $7.99

I've gotten a couple of requests to have a private screening of Fast and Furious 7 after Cars and Coffee on April 3rd. I forget who put this together last time, but despite me thinking it was silly, there were over 100 people that showed up at AMC Lennox for a noon showing and they really enjoyed it.

Anyone on here have experience reserving a theater like that?

I've gotten a couple of requests to have a private screening of Fast and Furious 7 after Cars and Coffee on April 3rd. I forget who put this together last time, but despite me thinking it was silly, there were over 100 people that showed up at AMC Lennox for a noon showing and they really enjoyed it.

Anyone on here have experience reserving a theater like that?

you mean 4/4 or is there really cars and coffee on Friday?

I'd be interested.

I'd just call the theater.

Doesn't even really need to be a private showing if they'll just schedule it to play at that time. I'd imagine they have quite a few free theaters at that time of day.

https://www.amctheatres.com/business

Sooo...we're still a little ways out to find out the movie showings on 4/4, but I'm assuming there's an 11am-12pm showing somewhere. I am NOT going to be on the hook for tickets, but I'll put something on the CC&C Facebook page for anyone interested. Worst case scenario, peeps just pay full price and we'll carve out part of the theater.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I spoke to AMC Lennox today:

There will be several "houses" (theaters, I'm assuming) that will be showing F&F7 this weekend. If we catch a showing before noon, it'll be $5.99 a ticket. If it's after noon but before 4pm, it'll be $7.49.

We will know what movie times there are on Saturday tomorrow evening. More to come!