We are expecting another one

DaddyBuiltRacing

I don't look at it as a stigma at all, I look at it as my personal feelings on the matter. I am glad I wasn't 15 with a kid, but I also have friends who are my same age, have kids who are 10-12 years old and know that they will be free and clear by 36 or so years old. I think part of my thinking comes from the fact that both my parents are still somewhat young (50 and 52) and are still able to enjoy playing with their grandkids. As I said earlier, better now than never and I am really thankful that it's happened to us once again. My worst fear was leaving my son an only child and it appears those fears can be laid to rest now.

Congrats! I sometimes wish we had a 2nd, but not very often, lol.

+1 to having balls snipped. I did it a few years back and it wasn't a big deal at all.

I had my daughter when I was 19, she's almost 10 now and been the best thing that's ever happened to me. Sure I sometimes used to wish I was 5-10 years older, more established, etc, but I wouldn't change anything. I'm able to do nearly anything with her and on the flip side she'll be going to college when I'm 37.... Time flies way too fast so I'm not necessarily looking forward to that day happening anytime soon but it's cool to think about as well.