We are back as a sponsor!

35RFTW

Been absent for a few years, but now we are back in the game as a sponsor. Anything motorcycling wise I can get you taken care of! We will have an open house coming up on April 18th that will include free motorcycle dyno runs!

When I did my bike build, I went with Justin and his shop. The detail and communication was awesome. I got some riding gear from him too, and got a great deal. I was a new rider and they treated me far better than every other shop I had been too.

Good to have you back Justin.

When I did my bike build, I went with Justin and his shop. The detail and communication was awesome. I got some riding gear from him too, and got a great deal. I was a new rider and they treated me far better than every other shop I had been too.

Good to have you back Justin.

It's crazy the number of customers that have turned into close friends through the years. It's one of many things that brought me back to Columbus and Independent Motorsports.

Welcome back. Anthony will have your orange letters and banner in rotation soon. Now go fill up the speed shop forum with some awesome bike deals!

Working on it!