Bad Top Fuel Wreck

wagner

That is insane how much force that front wing makes. What are the body, middle section, of these cars made of?

They are made of chromemolly tube for the entire length of the chassis. It looks like the car broke right where they are designed to bow a bit during the pass. The cars naturally arch up as part of the design, it looks like it failed right there.

Welp that sequence of photos should cover his $10k camera set up. Christ.

That guy also does stuff for pretty much every major sporting organization from the NFL to the NCAA.

To see pictures commercially at an NHRA event you have to pay $6,000 a year in fees to have the "right" to sell your own pictures. Mark is smart on how he keeps the rights to everything he shoots so he will make money for years to come.

That guy also does stuff for pretty much every major sporting organization from the NFL to the NCAA.

To see pictures commercially at an NHRA event you have to pay $6,000 a year in fees to have the "right" to sell your own pictures. Mark is smart on how he keeps the rights to everything he shoots so he will make money for years to come.

I looked up the specs on his camera and about had a heart attack. The body alone is running 6 Gs right now. that 600mm lense? Add another 6k. Plus whatever else he is carrying on his persons. Makes me want to sell my camera and never take another shot again. lol.