Man couch, less than a year old.

cstmg8

Couch for sale. We bought this less than a year ago, she picked it out while pregnant but now decided that it doesn't fit the room it's in. Like new condition.

It's big, it's very comfortable, and it reclines in 3 places. The chaise lounge reclines almost completely flat, like a twin bed, one of the middle sections is a manual recliner, and the other end recliner is an electric recliner, that's right, no hassle of pulling a pesky lever, just push a button and wala! There is also an armrest piece with two cupholders and a glovebox, you know, for your license and registration in case you get pulled over bench racing on CR.

The chaise side is 11ft from corner to end, and the adjacent side is 9ft long as it sets. All inner pieces can be interchanged, but the ends are set.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/14/b8fb4dae0acb33b5be108ca9d9a43414.jpg

We paid about $2,200 for it from front room furnishings, so let's say $1,600 OBO.

Cant tell from the picture but is it a leathery type or a cloth type materiel?

Looks like the microfibre with the buck-skin look. We have a set that is simliar and it looks really nice and holds up well. Love me the electric recliners in ours. You can power them from a couple batteries for a while too if power is an issue.

Who makes this one?

Looks like the microfibre with the buck-skin look. We have a set that is simliar and it looks really nice and holds up well. Love me the electric recliners in ours. You can power them from a couple batteries for a while too if power is an issue.

Who makes this one?

Correct.

I'll look up the manufacturer when I get home.