HJC Spring Helmet Blowout!

35RFTW

How about M2010? Have the Snell 2015 helmets out yet?

We do have a few with the SNELL 2010 rating left in stock

Do you guys carry visors? I need a new one for my helmet, but I am not sure what I need (bought it off ebay years ago).

Replace unknown helmet for a quality one

^^^this. Hard to have a visor for an unknown helmet. We order most because of so many different helmet/visor combinations.

I guess it could be worse, like half the goons in Ohio that rock no helmet :dumb:

I have to ask about this because I've seen it more than once now. What's with the fucktards who buy really good real gear (jacket, boots, pants, etc) and still rock no helmet?

First time I saw this it was a guy on a zx14 with full joe rocket armored gear and sidi boots and a bandana on his head. Yesterday I then saw a dude on a dresser harley rocking an a-stars jacket, a-stars boots and icon jeans and a white fitted baseball cap. I've seen others but those two stood out as the most ridiculous.

I'm not a ATGATT guy mostly because I like jeans and can't find leather pants or a leather onesy my size but come on.

Just to get back on track does HJC still make the ac-12 carbon and do you stock them? Are they on sale?

I have to ask about this because I've seen it more than once now. What's with the fucktards who buy really good real gear (jacket, boots, pants, etc) and still rock no helmet?

First time I saw this it was a guy on a zx14 with full joe rocket armored gear and sidi boots and a bandana on his head. Yesterday I then saw a dude on a dresser harley rocking an a-stars jacket, a-stars boots and icon jeans and a white fitted baseball cap. I've seen others but those two stood out as the most ridiculous.

I'm not a ATGATT guy mostly because I like jeans and can't find leather pants or a leather onesy my size but come on.

Just to get back on track does HJC still make the ac-12 carbon and do you stock them? Are they on sale?

We do not stock any of the AC-12's and I'm fairly certain they don't even make it anymore