E85 / Torco / or Tires and Rims ?

Whitey

So you break loose at 130 in Albania

Do you spend money getting better tires/rims first to enjoy full throttle touchdown or spend money to adjust fuel type and increase horsepower?

Give me some feedback both ways please.

Not a He-Man joke

If there's any seriousness to this post:

You'll need to work with some supporting elements when using any alcohol based fuel (eth, meth). Depending on the amount you mix, you'll need to think injector and pump. A 'tune' wouldn't be optional.

Serious post

Thank you for feedback

Tires make or break you in a race. All the HP in the world doesn't mean shit if you can't hook.

Invest in tires, suspension and brakes if needed. Then think about add more HP.

This, this, and this.

Before i added any power to my car the suspension was upgraded and then sticky tires were added.

You can make more power than John Force, but if you can't get it to the ground you're nothing more than just another buster.

So you break loose at 130 in Albania

Do you spend money getting better tires/rims first to enjoy full throttle touchdown or spend money to adjust fuel type and increase horsepower?

Give me some feedback both ways please.

Not a He-Man joke

First off, any proper mod plans should be considered with a budget...how much do you want to spend on this "problem"? :)

If you're losing traction, you risk losing more money in a wreck. Sounds like the cheap option is to back off on the power. Save your car and your health.

If you want to stay in the power pool, and you got some bucks to spend, do tires/wheels and then look at suspension.

Follow up to the above, once things start breaking because you're hooking, it's time to upgrade!