Spring Track Day call out thread

2highpsi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling out my brother mopar against mopar. My only chance is he stalls it or miss a shift.

Agreed. That's your only chance. Either way a Mopar wins, and that just feels right, you know?

Edited by FatHemiDude

i heard you had cheater slicks, figured they would work for drag racing as well.

:lolguy:

They are just used road racing scrubs with sidewalls so stiff they could hold the car up without air. Although grippy, they would probably induce tons of wheel hop as there is virtually no sidewall deflection at all.

I'm just going to use my DD $90 federals, if that's not stock enough for you or Ryan, I'm sorry..:yuno:

I'm not de-tuning my N/A 200hp BRZ for a 260+HP Accord..

I had a rough winter, a rough start to spring, and the car has hardly been touched let alone ready to be raced. Not this time.

I hear you. I didn't think I would have my shit done at all. spent way too much time fixing it and got it ready. luckily I have friends with the proper equipment, hoist and stand among other stuff.