WRX Death Rev

wagner

Having a "rev-off" does seem to be a thing now, I went to the Tail of the Dragon this past weekend with a couple friends that were going to Wookies In The Woods, and a couple hundred R32's and Golf R's do this, and yes some broke. On a side note i think a Golf R will be my next car.

Broken car at 3:50

Guest GMoney

Supposed to be anti-lag? Poor anti-lag tune would be my guess.

Nothing but free rev followers. Only a few members on here will remember Free-Rev Fridays from 15 years ago.

Having a "rev-off" does seem to be a thing now, I went to the Tail of the Dragon this past weekend with a couple friends that were going to Wookies In The Woods, and a couple hundred R32's and Golf R's do this, and yes some broke. On a side note i think a Golf R will be my next car.

How do they get up that curb?!?

A couple of weekends ago all the high-end metal were doing burn-outs from Byers after the exotic gathering. I casually left in my 4cyl BMW bouncing off the rev limiter in 1st gear doing about 15mph in front of all the Instagram #fanbois in their smartphones.

I was told it was the funneh. There is apparently a time and a place to bounce off your rev-limiter. This video shows the opposite. :D

That's more due to the vr6 sound than a true Rev competition. More of a tribute.

What generation r are you looking into, mk6 or mk7?

How do they get up that curb?!?

Wood

That's more due to the vr6 sound than a true Rev competition. More of a tribute.

What generation r are you looking into, mk6 or mk7?

Mk6, a buddy of mine has one that he will be getting rid of soon, Intake, downpipe, exhaust and tune. So all the work is done for me already. I would love to have the money some of those guys have there was a R there with a TT-RS swap with built internals and a PTE 5858. You can see it in this video at 1:16

Wood

Mk6, a buddy of mine has one that he will be getting rid of soon, Intake, downpipe, exhaust and tune. So all the work is done for me already

Nice, I have one.

2dr or 4dr, package or not? Mods Brands?