Registered cars?

DKilbourne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the list damn it!!! :gabe:

Takes alot to get the track day ready. I'm sure the powers at be are working away. Be patient.

Plus you dont want to see the list your too slow to keep up with 90% of the list lol see you next week.

We need more cars, period. Right now this could be the only event we do this year unless more people sign up.

SO PUT THE WORD OUT.

Just sent a text out for others to spread the word too. If we don't know that you need cars, it's hard to get on recruiting as well :)

Edited by DKilbourne

It's good to know how many spots are open. I've got a couple non-members coming but didn't go any further so everyone had a fair chance at the spots. With so many left open though, I just asked some more guys to come out. I can probably get word out to the Toledo Tuners group to see if any of them want to make the trek all the way to trails, if that's cool.

It's good to know how many spots are open. I've got a couple non-members coming but didn't go any further so everyone had a fair chance at the spots. With so many left open though, I just asked some more guys to come out. I can probably get word out to the Toledo Tuners group to see if any of them want to make the trek all the way to trails, if that's cool.

Cars, bikes, snow machines, as long as it passes tech bring it out.

Jesus.....ColumbusXxxxxx.com

Not sure what the second part of that website is right now....49 spots open for a rental? Where the fuck is everyone?

My best guess is with it being a weekday most can't make the event. I think last years track day was on a Saturday and was a big hit.

My best guess is with it being a weekday most can't make the event. I think last years track day was on a Saturday and was a big hit.

I got very lucky to get his Friday off usually that's always the reason of not coming out I assume it the same for many

We were forced to run Friday this year by the track management, even though I pointed out attendance would probably fall.

CR is charged the same rate whether a Friday or Saturday, so you can see what happened here. I apologize, but the decision was out of my hands.

We were forced to run Friday this year by the track management, even though I pointed out attendance would probably fall.

CR is charged the same rate whether a Friday or Saturday, so you can see what happened here. I apologize, but the decision was out of my hands.

No one here is upset at the "management folks" of CR, just the fact that we need MORE people signing up!!!! Come on guys/gals!!!

No, not upset at the CR admin at all. Sucks that Trails won't give us a Saturday or Sunday. While I can do a personal day (and I am), I'm giving up a bonus for perfect attendance. So the track day is costing way more than just my entry fee.

:fuckyeah: Ladies and gentlemen that is dedication!