Registered cars?

DKilbourne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I to understand that this track day is not dedicated to "members only"? I have currently had many beers so bear with me here. I assumed that it was just for members but can non-members also run if they want and just pay at the gate? I may be able to wrangle up a few.

So am I to understand that this track day is not dedicated to "members only"? I have currently had many beers so bear with me here. I assumed that it was just for members but can non-members also run if they want and just pay at the gate? I may be able to wrangle up a few.

Its open to others jeff. like your brother or mike charles or.....

Typically yes its to Cr members, and when we have open slots we do give opportunites for others out side of CR. Sometimes the spots fill up so quick there arent really extras, this track day we have many open spots.

So if you want to invite some friends do so we would love to have them. Please though only invite people who will be respectful of other people and there property, and no hunk of junk thats going to shut down the track.

Typically yes its to Cr members, and when we have open slots we do give opportunites for others out side of CR. Sometimes the spots fill up so quick there arent really extras, this track day we have many open spots.

So if you want to invite some friends do so we would love to have them. Please though only invite people who will be respectful of other people and there property, and no hunk of junk thats going to shut down the track.

You guys let jeff sign up ;)

I would love to see your Mustang make a pass.

Thinking about bringing the mustang out for this one. Just need to confirm I can get the day off. For tech are we going to be super picky about truck mounted batteries without disconnects? Also, my rear seat delete is made from 16 gauge aluminum, that OK?

Thinking about bringing the mustang out for this one. Just need to confirm I can get the day off. For tech are we going to be super picky about truck mounted batteries without disconnects? Also, my rear seat delete is made from 16 gauge aluminum, that OK?

Depending on how fast you run of course. But mainly looking for shit not falling off, leaking, working seat belts, helmet, etc... Not sure about a trunk mounted battery without a disconnect. That one might be a problem.

Wow, I don't want to jump to any conclusions because this is Ohio but looks like its gonna be fucking perfect out on Friday. I'm really surprised the list is so short considering how nice it looks to be. Hopefully we have people that are waiting on the weather forecast to make a decision that will show up.

Hey Dave, I do have a Cobra yes. Its a '99 that I bought last year from Pa. Black, lowered with '03 anniversary wheels

Looking forward to Friday!

Asked for friday off and just bought my spot. The wagon will be out friday after being broke for over a year, just got it back on the road last week.

Can't wait to see your car again.

First time had to be like 3 years ago or so, cause I still had my Cobra and was trying to dial it in.

Heard something rip down the track, look up and see the wagon click off like a 9 I think. Lol. Very cool car. :thumbup: