Registered cars?

DKilbourne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that gets an "oops" message and can't view the list? Not that it matters I guess, just curious.

How about now?

See below.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Vcr0BETQvPSzFxR1gwb19tbUE/preview" width="1280" height="600"></iframe>

We still need around 15 more to break even.

Nope that didn't help, says whoops.

I'm viewing on my phone, haven't tried on the laptop.

Not really a big deal.

I think your phone sucks.

Good amount of people coming, still more spots open so if any one you know whats to run sign them up.

They won't, worst case show up day of with CASH.

I hope you make it, I want to race this rabbit. :gabe:

I think I got it all worked out... Ignition control module took a shit. Seems to be running good for now.

Rabbit vs BRZ? You're going to get your feelings hurt.

so can anyone say, at what trap is a helmet required?

I asked at IFO and they said 12.0 or faster but the webpage says 13.99 or faster.

If your turd boat goes quicker then needed and they harassa you i will be brining a helmet you can borrow.

Looks like trans or converter broke today. Doesnt look like im gonna make it now. Maybe someone can use my spot.

Thrashed on the car today, replaced the converter but the stall speed is way to high.:mad: gonna run but car may be slower. :mad:

Thrashed on the car today, replaced the converter but the stall speed is way to high.:mad: gonna run but car may be slower. :mad:

Atleast you can get it out and shake it down to see if theres other issues to work out.

My brother and I names are not on the list. I have the email receipt so I know were good. lol.

Email list is a few days old so it doesnt have the people from the last few days. Will have a list at the track with the updated people. You are ok.