Cars & Coffee 5-2

wagner

Well, I'm going to try and bring my step ladder this weekend and bust out the 50mm lens for some other shots.

Doug's 1931 Hot Rod will be run as a full feature on Rod Authority and there are some other local cars that are approved for full features.

Columbus Cars and Coffe.net is going to have a big 2015 with its quality, legit rides that show up every week :fuckyeah:

This angle makes it look like I'm running crazy amounts of front camber.

Man-- what wheels are on the BRZ those are hot.

Rota RT-5, 18x8.5+44 front, 18x9.5+44 rear. Then I had Wheel Medic powdercoat them gloss black, and added the APEX stickers to tie in the yellow calipers (also Wheel Medic work).

Tires are Dunlop Direzza ZII in 255/35-18 front and 265/35-18 rear.

I may go with a lighter set of wheel in the future, but I don't think I'll find a fitment quite as good looking.

This angle makes it look like I'm running crazy amounts of front camber.

Rota RT-5, 18x8.5+44 front, 18x9.5+44 rear. Then I had Wheel Medic powdercoat them gloss black, and added the APEX stickers to tie in the yellow calipers (also Wheel Medic work).

Tires are Dunlop Direzza ZII in 255/35-18 front and 265/35-18 rear.

I may go with a lighter set of wheel in the future, but I don't think I'll find a fitment quite as good looking.

I think the wheels look great on the car and the way you have it set up now is perfect.