1 vehicle

Forrest Gump 9

Multiple wives and multiple houses. Then I would have multiple cars. Fuck the .gov

Stole my idea...

I'd LLC each of my properties to include a car. If the .gov wants to get utility bills to prove households for purposes of determining what is a valid "household" for car ownership then I GIVE UP because we'd have way bigger problems than just this...

95% of "high-line leases" are through LLC/S-corps that are write-offs for the owners: Go to Panera, Golf outings, business trips, exclusive car meets at Franklin Park Conservatory :gabe: and get to write off the mileage. If you think OP's "1-car-household" rule would stick then it'd better come with a hell of a lot of U.S. Tax Code amendments. :lol:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/write-off-car-lease-llc-14009.html

In the now so far future for the sake of our lives the .gov will limit us to one gasoline power vehicle per household. What would you have and why?

1956 Chevy Nomad with ZR1 drive train. Because it's a wagon and its rediculous.

Is that what Tim the Tool Man Taylor had?

Very practical

This is assuming that non-gasoline vehicles are unlimited, so I can own as many electric motorcycles and electric cars as I want, and you can always convert a gasoline old car to electric - with old muscle cars usually all you give up is noise and smell, mileage is the same and torque (which is what gives old muscle cars that heavy machinery feel) can be near the same or better. chances are that with the gasoline limitations the infrastructure will pop up to support electric vehicles so they will be just as practical as the gas cars they replace.

But my ass is not getting in an electric powered Cessna 172. that shit needs to be gasoline powered.

uh, i'd get a couple teslas and call it a day

i think they would find a way to limit usage as opposed to number of cars. i have 5 cars, and can drive a different one every time, but still drive the same mileage each week.

For me, something that can haul the entire family. I like the idea of a Nomad with a modern drive train. I figure it would be awfully hard to tour the country in a car if the car is electric. Unless you are imagining so far into the future that the electric range is very long and charge time is very short.