Is this someone on here's car?

indy82z

"Taking offers" and "$15k worth of upgrades" means they have a price in mind of way too much. I personally wouldn't go more than $10000 due to the lower mileage but it's an auto.

But no, not my car. There's plenty more out there that can be had cheaper, but with similar options and such.

"Taking offers" and "$15k worth of upgrades" means they have a price in mind of way too much.

Yep. Not even worth the time

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321751880454?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

You can look up the 15k in mods yourself lol and the best throttle body on the planet

Ad says "Dynotuned at 330 rwhp.322 rwt" :lol: but but 15k in modz!!! :rolleyes:

As Chris stated, those are Forgelines but a wheel they haven't produced in YEARS. Was a great, strong, light wheel in it's day. Pretty small by modern standards.

For the car to have those wheels and Mac headers I would think the car was modified pre 2002. When there wasn't much for LSx cars in the terms of aftermarket options. It could explain a bit more about the car. No one in the last decade has put Mac headers on an F-body, no one with half a brain.