Vehicle Services

Mallard

Every day I get a phone call from "Vehicle Services" trying to sell me an extended warranty for my Volt (which I no longer own). I tell them every time to put me on the Do Not Call List but they keep calling and claim it must have been someone else who called me previously.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there any way to make it stop?

Every day I get a phone call from "Vehicle Services" trying to sell me an extended warranty for my Volt (which I no longer own). I tell them every time to put me on the Do Not Call List but they keep calling and claim it must have been someone else who called me previously.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there any way to make it stop?

Block list on your phone..

Block list on your phone..

The call ID shows a different number almost every time. I have a feeling they are spoofing the number, I've tried calling back and they rarely connect to anything.

I've found that if you bring up legal action, they'll leave you alone If they're smart.

I've done that, they hang up immediately, sometimes claiming that they have never called me previously before hanging up. I keep a log of every time they call me, but I have no idea how to even pursue anything. There is no way for me to get any contact info for them.

I've done that, they hang up immediately, sometimes claiming that they have never called me previously before hanging up. I keep a log of every time they call me, but I have no idea how to even pursue anything. There is no way for me to get any contact info for them.

Ask them to send you the information and where to send payment (location and to who) This way should give you the contact information for them.

Start wasting there time as much as they are wasting yours. They will stop trying once they see they are wasting there time.

Ask them to send you the information and where to send payment (location and to who) This way should give you the contact information for them.

Start wasting there time as much as they are wasting yours. They will stop trying once they see they are wasting there time.

their

I get these calls too. It's actually really pissing me off. They send what appears to be actual mail that looks like a check that was sent and every damn time I open it I'm even more pissed that it's not a check.

Buddy gets a lot of these calls, and he says they stopped after he started saying "I no longer own that vehicle" to every one that called.

Tried that, hasn't worked. They're still calling.

Blare music into the phone they will stop calling

I just like keeping it nearby. Whether they log any notes in their system or record calls but if they do then it must have been some type of connection error or electronic pulse that occurred. Too bad.

http://l.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/mOeOX6mnPr.E6dm6Bxo0Nw--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzAwO3E9OTU7dz0zMDA-/http://contentinfo.autozone.com/znetcs/product-info/en/US/bli/BH00911/image/3/

Buddy gets a lot of these calls, and he says they stopped after he started saying "I no longer own that vehicle" to every one that called.

I also inturrupt them and tell them that this is a business line and they are wasting their time calling me. It works as whenever there's a number that doesn't call-pop someone I know from the address book on my phone or what not, I answer the phone as if I'm at work.

You could have a friend help. Act as if you are interested then have a friend make some muffled noises. Yell at him to be quiet or else then ask the telemarketer to go on. Repeatedly interrupt him/her with outbursts until you fake a death or they hang up.

I get these calls too. It's actually really pissing me off. They send what appears to be actual mail that looks like a check that was sent and every damn time I open it I'm even more pissed that it's not a check.

I recently got some DirectTV mail ad that looked like a hand written graduation invitation even had some random persons address tag on the front.