back in the "car game" x2

dover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has the bypass exhaust right? Don't change it. You won't get anything from it. Do the headers and mid-pipes.

Yeah I am pulling the fuse and doing some longtubes and ORX, exhaust already sounds decent just needs to be opened up.

Yeah I am pulling the fuse and doing some longtubes and ORX, exhaust already sounds decent just needs to be opened up.

I had a guy whip by me last week in a 1LE and it sounded great. I am not sure it it was stock but looked like it

Nice, that exhaust flows really well. It's doesn't start to show as a restriction till 650+.

That thing looks nasty.

Nice upgrade. Love the wheels. Needs just a bit of a drop but hard to tell from those pics. Chevy did a nice job but I do still not like the rear end. IMO it looks like a prelude or something pretty dull. Should have kept the square lights IMO.

Nice upgrade. Love the wheels. Needs just a bit of a drop but hard to tell from those pics. Chevy did a nice job but I do still not like the rear end. IMO it looks like a prelude or something pretty dull. Should have kept the square lights IMO.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-08/21/11/enhanced/webdr01/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4675-1408633642-41.gif

I love the update to the rear end but prefer the front end on the 2010-2013. I like the 2014+ front as well just prefer the previous version including the hood.

looking good. my 3 kids still love to roll out in my GTR, i just hate watching them climb over the center counsel and then kick me in the back for the duration

I am anxiously awaiting my kid jumping in the back to take a ride in the car haha, still have a couple years for that though lol

Nice choice Dover! :fuckyeah:

I couldn't do another BLACK vehicle EVER but they do look good the 5-seconds they are clean... :D

lol it needs a really really good detail, lots of orange peel and scuffs in the black. Bitch to keep clean but love black the best haha.