Black Viper Vert on Polaris 6/12?

Dafunk13

I put that same viper in his place, so considered him humbled by the lowly e class

Psh.

My cousin has a new 15 viper on order, can't wait to see it. He should be getting it in July.

Sweet

Is there a reason he is special ordering a car that will immediately be 1 year old?

Psh.

My cousin has a new 15 viper on order, can't wait to see it. He should be getting it in July.

Is there a reason he is special ordering a car that will immediately be 1 year old?

It won't be yours so why's it even matter?

So much hate on here. Everyone should become a financial adviser and life counselor since they know what is best for everyone else on here.

It won't be yours so why's it even matter?

So much hate on here. Everyone should become a financial adviser and life counselor since they know what is best for everyone else on here.

Get to drive without buying...

It's the internet, where else are people going to get out the hate they have to bottle up because they aren't going to say it in public?

I've seen that black viper around as well. Seems louder than stock. I have to imagine there are exhaust kits for vipers like other cars.

It's the internet, where else are people going to get out the hate they have to bottle up because they aren't going to say it in public?

I've seen that black viper around as well. Seems louder than stock. I have to imagine there are exhaust kits for vipers like other cars.

Im confident not all people clam up in public that talk shit on the internet.

Kevin has a black one so I thought it was his

Kevan's has a silver stripe going down it. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but I recall him telling me it was the only one made that year with a black paint job and silver stripe.