Saturday May 2nd - Cincinnati

mrmako777

If we go early enough it shouldn't be a problem.

its not really about what time i get back but more about the total amount of time im gone

I'll ride early, But I gotta pick my new girl up at the airport in Daton at 5pm ??

cool man. maybe ill ride up there with you if youre taking the bike

its not really about what time i get back but more about the total amount of time im gone

cool man. maybe ill ride up there with you if youre taking the bike

I'll ride in tha Am or till 2 or 3 or so. Then I'm gonna get some beer and sex toys so I can get her drunk when she gets home !! Bwahahahaha !! Not gonna ride to Daton because she's coming back from sandiego with luggage and everything !

I'll ride in tha Am or till 2 or 3 or so. Then I'm gonna get some beer and sex toys so I can get her drunk when she gets home !! !

You stealing my moves? The key is to bring some booze with you in the car so she's drunk by the time you get home....

yeah true...well hopefully i can meet up with you guys i dont get out of work till 1ish tho...so ill have to get some cell phone #'s if anyone still plans on riding after 1pm send me a pm if not ill just ride to columbus need to get miles on her so she gets broken in...