Dudes with more money than me.....

Putty

Oddly enough, my coworker went to the parking lot where they stopped. He told me they were all Asian guys.

Actually that is a Asian group from Cincinnati.

Team Gia Lai, I think all IT engineering types, pretty quiet when you run into them, but they like to have fun.

Team Gia Lai, I think all IT engineering types, pretty quiet when you run into them, but they like to have fun.

The guy with the black Aventador I guess lives in my friends neighborhood and their meet ended at his house. He captured this as they entered....

I guess he owns a nail salon on Tuttle, next to Classics. Said the Aventador is there all the time.

Talking to the GF tonight. She mentioned that her and a group of work friends saw the Lambos. An old lady said something to the extent of "look at those guys with small dicks."

I don't think she knew they were Asian.

Talking to the GF tonight. She mentioned that her and a group of work friends saw the Lambos. An old lady said something to the extent of "look at those guys with small dicks."

I don't think she knew they were Asian.

http://i.imgur.com/DizGJ83.png