Any Personal Trainers on here?

TTQ B4U

Anyone here do this as their gig? Looking for someone that would either have a Gym or be willing to join me at Lifetime on Sawmill. PM or text me.

Had some injurys but am not cleared and good to go to get into shape. I need a workout partner to motivate and push me. Looking to get down from my current 190lbs. Back in the day I was in prime shape at 165lbs or so.

Help me roll back time.

Tim

614-795-4907

Anyone here do this as their gig? Looking for someone that would either have a Gym or be willing to join me at Lifetime on Sawmill. PM or text me.

Had some injurys but am not cleared and good to go to get into shape. I need a workout partner to motivate and push me. Looking to get down from my current 190lbs. Back in the day I was in prime shape at 165lbs or so.

Help me roll back time.

Tim

614-795-4907

what are your goals in working out? what is your body type that you are imagining. different trainers specialize in different area and goals. One of my employees is a persoanl trainer as well as a ballroom dancer. He really knows his stuff and you can train with him and his girlfriend. Both are awesome.

Come down to Ronin Trining Center (http://www.ronintrainingcenter.com) in Grandview and have a taste of a real workout with the Judo/JiuJitsu/MMA crew.

This is very interesting to me but I have a feeling my doc and I need to finish up figuring out what's wrong with my back before I screw it up anymore. Just working out for the sake of working out inevitably bores me out of working out. But "having a reason" so to speak, helps me out.

Any pricing available without having to go in? Feel free to pm. Thanks.

This is very interesting to me but I have a feeling my doc and I need to finish up figuring out what's wrong with my back before I screw it up anymore. Just working out for the sake of working out inevitably bores me out of working out. But "having a reason" so to speak, helps me out.

Any pricing available without having to go in? Feel free to pm. Thanks.

I know nothing on pricing, I just give the Judo class and roll with the BJJ group afterwards. You can always call and ask for CJ or Luke Zachrich (owners), or just come down and check out a class no charge to try.

I have never sweat (sweated?) so much as when I was doing BJJ.

you should try one of the Judo classes, 3x the workout (advanced class).