Automotive Estate Sale this weekend

Turbs3000

I have no connection with this event but due to the items in it thought some may be interested. I think a few others receive the emails on Holly's sales here as well but this one is loaded with tools and body work equipment.

Friday, June 26th, 9am-3pm and Saturday, June 27th, 9am-3pm.

Pricing is normally full price friday. 20% off saturday til 12 then 50% off from 12-3pm.

It's this weekend at 496 Melrose Avenue in Columbus.

main website:

http://salebyholly.com/Upcoming_Events.php

Pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bod4joa66shpi42/AACpMQqMITrZptGIwiqgii0va?dl=0

small list of items:

Volkswagon Rabbit GTB racecar with full roll cage, some assembly required! Spare VW Rabbit motor, Enco 7 x 10 inch bench top lathe, bead blasting cabinet, several nice rolling tool boxes, SPX 10 ton hydraulic collision repair set, American mobile air tank, part's washer, floor jack, engine jack, Mittler Brothers English Wheel, large Acura finger brake, sand blasting gun and a fantastic rolling metal forming dolly set. B&D industrial abrasive cut-off saw, amazing vacuum table for grinding and welding, belt grinder, 30 ton hydraulic press, combo belt and disk sander, Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 175 welder, Millermatic 200 MIG welder, electric spot welder, Henrob 2000 Oxy-Acetylene welding kit and industrial strength (and size...you move) Auto Body Supply Company dual stage air compressor. Eastwood metal shrinker and stretcher, work benches, pneumatic tools, precision tools and high quality sheet metal tools by Covell, Megestic, Thorex and more. Nice corded electric tools, mountains of top shelf wrenches, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, pullers, pounders, crimpers, testers and much, much more.

Grand Touring - B, but based on the pictures that's an optimistic classing. I don't see anything there keeping it out of Improved Touring, where it might do much better. But it looks like it's just a shell with a cage. And the cage looks oddly small. And it looks like a Golf, not a Rabbit, but I don't know much about these things.

Might make a good starting point for a cheap enduro racer.

eta: Thanks for the heads up Turbs.