Lucore Automotive hosts a CR Cookout!

99StockGT

Who wants some weiners!? It's cookout time! As many/most of you know by now I'm working with Lucore Automotive out in Plain City, essentially west Dublin, and we are now a CR sponsor so figured we should have the folks out to chat and meet with our people. On top of that, there will be food, non-alcoholic beverages, and music!

Yea yea so anyways, it's a cookout. All of you people are invited. Bring your rides, bring your family, come out have some free food and see the shop. There's talk of even having a hot dog eating contest possibly... ;) Winner gets some sort of free shop service? ;) Interested? ;) ;) ;)

July 18th 11am-2pm some rain or shine, we will have the shop open so worst case we hang out inside.

Great idea as a new sponsor to do this. I have enjoyed seeing your Subie ventures. I will have to make my way out to see you guys. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to this cookout. Edited by Mojoe

No Alcohol will be served. Just fizzy bubbla and water for those of you who are health conscious. I'm going to make sure to do my no-rain dance so the weather behaves its self, none of this 40 days and 40 nights of raining BS.

No Alcohol will be served. Just fizzy bubbla and water for those of you who are health conscious. I'm going to make sure to do my no-rain dance so the weather behaves its self, none of this 40 days and 40 nights of raining BS.

Video the dance. Please, fully clothed only, nobody wants to see you in assless chaps.

• 2 weeks later...
Well we have made it through Good Guys / AutoXing weekend so now looking forward to a week of rain followed by this awesome cookout! Tell some other members, get some friends involved, lets see who all we can get out here!