SCCA Mid-Ohio track day opportunity

downingracing

Cindy region is doing a PDX (performance driving experience) on Friday August 7th. Info here: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/i-t-spec-tacular-mid-ohio-sports-car-course-scca-cincinnati-979761#.VZwjU3D3arX

Always a great time and a great way to get on a road course!

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Andy! I've got nothing to do with this one. I'm actually driving the T4 solstice in the advanced group to shake it down prior to the race weekend. Should be a great day/weekend!! Anyone looking to get their car on a race track - this is a great way to do it!

This is a link to the information page: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/i-t-spec-tacular-mid-ohio-sports-car-course-scca-cincinnati-979761#.VcEZt03bK_A

There you will find the supps and information on the safety checklist for the PDX.

The weather forecast looks good as of now, so I'm hoping for a little overcast and ~80 for the Friday-Sunday! Anyone from here who makes it up this Friday (or weekend) - stop by and say hi! I'll be paddocked in the grass area under the trees right next to the paved upper paddock. I've got a white enclosed trailer, maroon Silverado and a red Solstice (#16).

Matt

Looked this morning and registration is closed (No joy here)..

Registration is now closed. If you would still like to register for the event please contact Peggy Dietz at 330-460-6706 or via e-mail at fford18@roadrunner.com

You should still be able to register for this event. The on-line registration is closed, but call the number above and she should be able to get you taken care of. (Got the information from the 'closed' page on the website)