Newsflash - It's raining outside

TTQ B4U

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't work that way. Judging from this summer, the winter will likely see very cold temperatures again. I would count on -20F nights AGAIN.

According to the meteorologists, we will be having a mild winter

Don't mind me today....I'm just crabby BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE RAIN :-)

p.s. I don't think we're talking about the same model of 911

Too late, I'm already at salt-level midnight.

I was talking about the first S4, mine is a 93 :lolguy:

Too late, I'm already at salt-level midnight.

I was talking about the first S4, mine is a 93 :lolguy:

ha.... Hug it out?

I've been talking about the only AWD Porsche worth owning....the turbo, but you are correct I had the vintage wrong.

Summer is my favorite time of year!.............Not THIS fucking summer though.

this is beyond old.

haven't done much swimming, or any sun sports really.

FUCK OHIO!

Play hockey brah

Chiller CAHL league is indoors 365 days a year :p

But seriously... FUCK THIS WEATHER!!!

Rain finally forced me inside earlier. I can't count the amount of times it rained on me in the short time I was outside trying to complete my brake overhaul. Pull everything out, work for 10min, rain, put everything away, rain stops, pull it all out again, repeat. Finally gave up at 130 when it really soaked me. Put everything away, walked inside to shower, fucking sun came out. Makes me wanna walk back outside and just choke the living shit out of the first thing I see.

Damn car has been been on jackstands for almost two weeks, now. No room in garage to pull the 'outside' car in even if I wanted, too, now. Haven't even completely finished a corner, yet. :mad:

Looks to be no real definite end in sight. This atmospheric cooling BS. When its warm (summer) we get this crazy rain....when its cold (winter) we will get the brutal cold and only moderate snows. Maybe next year we will get another 2012. No rain, but absolutely fuck-you hot out.

Kind of scary when you think about it.

Salt in the wound is that even on the days it doesn't rain, we barely crack into the 80s for a few hours. I'm a southern boy so I might be a minority here, but I actually enjoy 90 degree weather. Ride my motorcycle to the pool and hang out, perfect day IMO.

Wah all winter about snow, wah all summer about heat and rain. People are never fucking happy.

Im usually chill about Ohio's Weather but these past few years, epsecially this year, have been horseshit.

This isn't Canada, nor the fucking Amazon :fuuuu:

FTFY

My freakin yard is like a rainforest out there.. My poor lawnmower cant handle all this growth..

Our lawn has never looked so good thanks to all the water.

I just fed my lawn a grass smoothie courtesy of two passes with a mulching mower.

Our lawn has never looked so good thanks to all the water.

I just fed my lawn a grass smoothie courtesy of two passes with a mulching mower.

Oh-- It looks amazing.. but i cant keep up with the mowing it needs- Current growth NEEDS two a week.. Im lucky if i can get one done.