Brand new 07 CBR1000RR at Honda Marysville $8395

justin0469

If someone would buy my bike this second, I'd be thinkin about this. Talk 'em down a little, might be able to walk out the door at $8k!

http://www.hondamotorsports.net/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=03000147X4K30K2009J9I43I40JAMQ3432R0&veh=40280&pov=1220030

EDIT: I called about it. I guess Honda had it left over in their warehouse and the dealership bought them recently from them. So it hasn't been sitting in Marysville's dealership that long so they may not be as willing to move on price as if it had been sitting there for 2 years... I call about trade in just for amusement because I know they'll try to put it in my butt when they tell me the trade in value.

Edited by justin0469

If someone would buy my bike this second, I'd be thinkin about this. Talk 'em down a little, might be able to walk out the door at $8k!

http://www.hondamotorsports.net/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=03000147X4K30K2009J9I43I40JAMQ3432R0&veh=40280&pov=1220030

you could just give me your bike and buy this one.... it sounds great to me....:cool:

you could just give me your bike and buy this one.... it sounds great to me....:cool:

or you can buy that one, and ill trade you :D

They said right around $4500 for my trade in - 05 CBR600RR, under 2500 miles, good tires and never been down :( I really want it but....self control.... After this season I might sell it myself and pick up a good deal over the winter. It'll be a 750 or 1000 of some kind!

or you can buy that one, and ill trade you :D

They said right around $4500 for my trade in - 05 CBR600RR, under 2500 miles, good tires and never been down :( I really want it but....self control.... After this season I might sell it myself and pick up a good deal over the winter. It'll be a 750 or 1000 of some kind!

kbb for your bike is $6k.......you should be able to get $5500 for that low of miles.

Or at ohiomotorcycle you can bye a 2007 100RR for another thousand dollars, and the price is not that good in 2007 we were selling the 600RR for 8599
mmmm....this thread is about a 1000RR, apparently for $1k cheaper than at ohio motorcycle :???:

idiot-41423.jpg

Or at ohiomotorcycle you can bye a 2007 100RR for another thousand dollars, and the price is not that good in 2007 we were selling the 600RR for 8599

I don't get it...this post doesn't make sense to me? Why would u want to pay another 1k? And how can you compare a 600 to a 1000?

Its 9192.19 out the door as low as they got at HNW

It'd be $8958.46 (assuming Franklin county's 6.75% tax) plus title, freight and prep, etc at Honda Marysville. $9192.19 out the door at Honda Northwest is the better deal. Did you go up there and talk to them? Their price is higher on their website, so I'm curious. If you can get that bike for $9192.19 out the door, I'd jump all over it if I were you.

• 4 weeks later...

bump because the dealership is still calling me about it, they still have them. maybe they are more willing to move on price now?

I'd rather have an '08 for the styling updates, even though you lose the undertail exhaust :(