UPS man stopped by

Forrest Gump 9

Well, since it's here might as well slap it on and see if it fits, right?

After some wrestling with the old bolts and the stock exhaust I was able to get this snake of an exhaust on the car. By far it's the easiest exhaust installation I've ever done.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/david_pham2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsnutx1wxv.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/david_pham2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsnabbtvfn.jpg

Initial impression is superb. Loud on start up, but not very loud once idle. Louder then stock but not outrageous. Once rolling then game is on like Donkey Kong. Such beautiful sounds, you'll hear the turbos whistling, down spool. Get on it and it flat out scream. At 80mph cruising it's quieter than stock. I will definitely have to get a tune to compliment this exhaust.

In case anyone wondering it's made by Unobtainium Welding.

My friend Jon Moore of MooreSpeed did all the work. I just stand around handing him tools. He also fab up some custom O2 fouler for the down stream O2 sensors. No cats, No check engine light.

Merge pipe (x-pipe) is the key to making the flat 6 sound like pure sex. I bet that thing sounds wicked in person.

Very similar design to what I had Tinman build for my GT3 which was modeled off of the FVD (M&M really) race exhaust they used on their rally cars.

I enjoy the music coming out of the back of my car soo much that I installed the factory radio delete on mine :D

If our 997 didn't already come with full Tubi on it I would have something like this on that car too.

That thing is beautiful. Shame most of that piping is covered by the rear bumper!

You have no idea how much I want to cut up the bumper to show off the pipes, but that would be asking for trouble with the local law enforcement.

Fucking. Awesome.

Did the x-pipe make the exhaust note higher pitched as well? Made a huge difference on Andy's GT3.

Yes, higher rpm the higher the pitch get.

Congrats. And, it looks great. John is a good dude.

Jon is a good dude. Known him for years. I bring him as much business as I can.

Merge pipe (x-pipe) is the key to making the flat 6 sound like pure sex. I bet that thing sounds wicked in person.

Very similar design to what I had Tinman build for my GT3 which was modeled off of the FVD (M&M really) race exhaust they used on their rally cars.

I enjoy the music coming out of the back of my car soo much that I installed the factory radio delete on mine :D

If our 997 didn't already come with full Tubi on it I would have something like this on that car too.

Yep, no radio in my car either. I had the radio working for about a week but not anymore. Love the sound, it's truly an explosion or sound. I found myself driving in second gear more and more.