Stream OSU football live? No cable or Satellite

Benner

As deep as I am in the torrents scene, can you elaborate further on this?

Kodi/xbmc offers a peer to peer tv plug in. There aren't alot of channels, and most of the time they're in Spanish or russian, but there are sometimes hd streams of football games available.

There are also windows programs that do the same thing with a much greater veriety but I havnt figured out how to get them working.

I had it setup couple years ago to get dodger games. But haven't done it since and don't remember what I used. I remember googling it and downloaded and installed something then going to a forum that had the links to start the peer to peer connection. They had all the games listed for the day and you just click on the link and it starts the peer to peer process.

Be sure to run ad blocker. Trust me.

http://firstrow1us.eu/

I had to disable ad-blocker on the main page in order to access the stream list.

When your stream loads (separate page) enable ad-block and re-load.

If you don't re-enable ad-block all kinds of sketchy shit loads with the stream; I would NEVER visit that site on a PC/Windows, even with an ad-blocker.

That said here are some filters you can manually add to any adblocker, basically gets rid of every object but Stream.

firstrow1us.eu##.right

firstrow1us.eu##.watching

Last but not least here's the best Stream; Great audio, Great Picture, very little (if any) lag/buffering

http://firstrow1us.eu/football/ohio-state-vs-virginia-tech-frs9c3e8

We used the BTN2GO app yesterday streamed through the Chromecast. (yes I have a TW login). It was mediocre at best. Didn't work really at all at first. So I switched over to a laptop running chrome with HDMI out. Couldn't even get the laptop to keep up with the game. Finally went back to my phone and the chromecast. Quality was medium to poor on a 58" screen. It would errror out every so often and you have to back out and click watch again on my phone. PIA. But still better than a $100 cable bill.

I had to disable ad-blocker on the main page in order to access the stream list.

When your stream loads (separate page) enable ad-block and re-load.

If you don't re-enable ad-block all kinds of sketchy shit loads with the stream; I would NEVER visit that site on a PC/Windows, even with an ad-blocker.

That said here are some filters you can manually add to any adblocker, basically gets rid of every object but Stream.

firstrow1us.eu##.right

firstrow1us.eu##.watching

Last but not least here's the best Stream; Great audio, Great Picture, very little (if any) lag/buffering

http://firstrow1us.eu/football/ohio-state-vs-virginia-tech-frs9c3e8

In chrome you can leave ad block enabled the entire time.. Once that annoying error comes up right click on it, select inspect element then delete it.

I've been having good luck running sports devil inside kodi. It basically goes out and compiles all of those streaming websites and just gives you the video links. No worries about ads or any of that bs.

• 4 weeks later...