Winter is coming up....Thanks Derek

TTQ B4U

Thanks in advance to Derek aka TurboRust for helping me yet again, put together a nice summer/winter combo at a more than fair price. I suspect mother nature may rush in cold weather quickly this year so it's best to be prepared by having them mounted and in my garage ready to go. According to Derek they should be able to install and get everything set to go late next week.

Winter Mode:

The top image shows Audi's Stock 19" "Peelers" which will be wrapped in Blizzak LM-32's waiting for mother nature to deliver.

Summer Mode:

The bottom image shows what it will look like (photoshop at work here) with the Niche M131's with a Machined Silver finish wrapped in the OEM Summer only Conti's that came with the car. Not my favorite summer tire, but basically new so they will do for now.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj84/crms3er/Before%20-%20After_zpsk5lsou2l.jpg

Looking forward to a couple months with the new wheels at least. Next spring she'll receive a set of H&R O.E. Springs to provide a mild drop.

Edited by TTQ B4U

Stronger El Niño than 1997-1998 = almost no snow accumulation this winter. Man in 97-98 there was almost no winter at all.

^^ oh yeah.....Ben is an AWD defector too. I blame him for global warming too. :p

I'm a big fan of the peelers but the summer set will look good. Saw the car this weekend at C&C and it looked great.

Thanks man. I hope so. Wheels with their offset should sit a little more flush thus looking a little nicer too.