Outside Sales - MI and NY

TTQ B4U

I know it's a stretch but CR has been a great source of a lot of things and not just locally. I am hiring two Outside Field Sales positions in the Medical Device and Services market whereby they will be calling on doctors.

Great opportunities, great company, awesome culture and just plain lots of growth here so I need to continue expanding.

MI Can be located anywhere from Detroit over to the west coast.

NY I'd like them to be on Long Island or in the borrows.

Both positions are mid 60's base (commensurate with experience) with a variable and bonus structure taking them to about $120k. There's a $2k per month car allowance and then both profit sharing and annual bonuses which we've not missed in the last 12yrs. No one can touch the greatness of our health plan and it has a zero cost premium. That puts total comp at about $150-$165k at plan.

I need qualified sales candidates that are polished and well spoken and of course computer savvy. Preference towards optical or medical sales. I will consider candidates without a degree if they are the right performer.

SERIOUS inquiries and candidates only please. PM me here on CR or hit my cell if you have the number.

Thanks!

Tim

LI still has a high cost of living unless you get deep into Suffolk county territory (e.g. mastic beach). $120K a year out there is just middle middle class.

As a long island native (2 years of high school in nassau county and technically Queens is part of the island even if it is NYC) I can tell you it is a lot of fun and way more culture. Plus Englishtown and Atco drag strips are close enough (westhampton was my home track but it's long gone now). Scott Schafiroff and Jack Merkel's shops are on long island so it isn't like there is no drag racing community.

If you are single, don't have kids, and have no ties - go live on the island for a year and see if you can swing it. Might just be fun. Sometimes you have to be flexible with your living arrangements to get ahead (says the native NYer who came to Columbus just for a job and a foot in the door at a company that is primarily based in NY).

LI still has a high cost of living unless you get deep into Suffolk county territory (e.g. mastic beach). $120K a year out there is just middle middle class.

Total comp at 100% of plan is $150-$165k. It has been running at 105-107% this year with no one in it. This territory will easily pull down $150-175k next year. I run a great team. Even one of my inside reps made $130k last year.

I need the right person so if you know anyone, please funnel them my way. They will thank you for it.