Stealing Gas on East Livingston...

acklac7

One day these stupid internet prank videos aren't going to end so well. I don't think these guys are thinking it through all the way.

Tom

Nobody thinks these days. The only thing that matters is acquiring imaginary internet points.

Here is my E Livingston gas story. When I was living in Bexley, I went to the BP on Livingston just inside the Columbus city limit around 10 pm on a Sunday night. I was in my 88 Mustmag GT. So I pull up to the pump and put the hose in the tank opening. Then I realize it is all pre-pay, this was a few years ago when some stations still trusted people. I go inside to pay using my debit card. I was wearing sweats and had only brought my debit card with me. The clerk will not sell me gas with just a debit card and no ID. I give him a little piece of my mind, go outside, jump in the car and take off. I hear a loud bang. I look out the window to see 20 feet of gas hose trailing out of my tank, I never put the nozzle back on the pump and had ripped it off the pump. Clerk comes running out telling me I am going to pay for this etc.. I hang the nozzle back up, tell him thanks and hit the road. get home and tell the wife the cops will be here in 10 minutes. Thankfully no cops ever showed up.