196 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeto only bothers me because he doesn't want assimilate into the site, he wants to come in and expect people to just see his point of view. Comes off very vein. Many have taken this approach and some of them take the time to "get it" or they just don't last. What he does currently is annoy more of us instead of doing anything constructive.

Overall I think he'll either assimilate or leave all on his own.

Sith are supposed to talk less. Pretend CR is Twitter and keep it under 100 characters. I zone out like 1/4 way thru your posts.

I don't do twitter. Besides what am I supposed to do with this English degree? it's too large to be a coaster.

Geeto only bothers me because he doesn't want assimilate into the site, he wants to come in and expect people to just see his point of view. Comes off very vein. Many have taken this approach and some of them take the time to "get it" or they just don't last. What he does currently is annoy more of us instead of doing anything constructive.

Overall I think he'll either assimilate or leave all on his own.

Et Tu Brute?

I posted in the other thread about how diverse this site is. He is a different person than many here. Some people don't have a group around them that will say anything to them when everyone thinks they are shitty. CR will let you know. Self reflection and assessment takes time. If every single person on this forum was the same way, we would get bored. I'm not saying he will change. But, I can't validate banning based off a group vote of "I don't like you on the internet". Has anyone, besides Clay, met him in person? If he was the same way in person, did you tell him you didn't want his dick in your ass (see other thread)?

I actually want to meet him. I hold no grudge over things here, so long as we meet in person, and not hide behind a keyboard. If you are a fucktard, I will let you know that we need to keep our distance. But, chances are, he's just a different dude.

That said, if Geeto67 is a racist, GTFO.

I posted in the other thread about how diverse this site is. He is a different person than many here. Some people don't have a group around them that will say anything to them when everyone thinks they are shitty. CR will let you know. Self reflection and assessment takes time. If every single person on this forum was the same way, we would get bored. I'm not saying he will change. But, I can't validate banning based off a group vote of "I don't like you on the internet". Has anyone, besides Clay, met him in person? If he was the same way in person, did you tell him you didn't want his dick in your ass (see other thread)?

I actually want to meet him. I hold no grudge over things here, so long as we meet in person, and not hide behind a keyboard. If you are a fucktard, I will let you know that we need to keep our distance. But, chances are, he's just a different dude.

This is probably the first thing you have written that I genuinely appreciate and respect. PM the next time you are at cars and coffee and I'll buy you a cup and we can chat.

I didn't ban him although he pissed me off because I know everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion. I asked, why are you still here. If you are not going to contribute and are not going to participate - GTFO or I will remove you. I have 0 time for drama. I have enough of it in my life. I spend what free time I have working on this forum and set up events for the members here and if all you wish to do is criticize it and say how much the members suck, you have no place here. You are only further degrading it.

I didn't ban him although he pissed me off because I know everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion. I asked, why are you still here. If you are not going to contribute and are not going to participate - GTFO or I will remove you. I have 0 time for drama. I have enough of it in my life. I spend what free time I have working on this forum and set up events for the members here and if all you wish to do is criticize it and say how much the members suck, you have no place here. You are only further degrading it.

http://i.imgur.com/HOLuF87.jpg