Blue Jackets Officially Fire Richards

ShowHBK

This why I WANT Tortarella, he's gonna make these overpaid fools perform. I'm tired of players coming here and collecting checks while they don't care for wins or losses. This has been documented by former players that said winning here wasn't a priority because the team has no history, this is not Detroit or a club that is one of the perennial winners. Checks spend the same whether they win or lose. As far as I care, as a paying fan, if you don't want to hustle and earn your keep, see ya no matter what your name says. You don't want these fools playing for your team, you are spending hard earned cash for PSLs. Fuck I was happy when Nash was traded, if homeboy doesn't get his shit together and give 100%, peace don't let the door hit you on the way out Ryan. Tortarella is a good coach and knows when someone is coasting. He has plenty of experience to evaluate talent. We used to be this scrappy team that would get bloody but lose, let's get back to being tough, but now good too. Let's have Coach make teams think about coming here and having to put in work to earn the win. These guy are just collecting checks right now except for a few. I see frustration in Nick, not in Ryan. I see the Arby's sign above his head when he skates.

Nothing used to piss me off more than watching Steve Mason having a blast behind the bar at 23 playing bartender after giving up 7 goals earlier in the night.

Nothing used to piss me off more than watching Steve Mason having a blast behind the bar at 23 playing bartender after giving up 7 goals earlier in the night.

This

When he was traded he tried to say he didn't know he was allowed to wear bigger pads, he wore the minimum here and was made to wear the maximum size in Philly. So full of shit.

I love hockey and CBJ, but I think I'll have to watch other teams this year.

Between CBJ being a dumpster fire and the Bruins turning into the Causeway Street Bullies, I think I'll just root for the Panthers this year. Mullet Jagr is Best Jagr.

Dumpster fire: ignited https://twitter.com/smitchcd/status/657978930725453824

Between CBJ being a dumpster fire and the Bruins turning into the Causeway Street Bullies, I think I'll just root for the Panthers this year. Mullet Jagr is Best Jagr.

Dumpster fire: ignited https://twitter.com/smitchcd/status/657978930725453824

Of course I'm loyal and will still watch CBJ this year, but I'm thinking Jets, since it is my son's favorite team.

1517336_383319921812217_1493231973_n.jpg

1173240_497542487026390_2050630586_n.jpg

Evander Kane goal puck and stick from 2013-14

Figures... just when I thought this season was going to be "the one", shit like this happens.

Season is over as far as i'm concerned, why not give some guys up in Lake Eire a shot? if the guys in Columbus are not going to work for it then why keep them here? :mad:

Of course I'm loyal and will still watch CBJ this year, but I'm thinking Jets, since it is my son's favorite team.

1517336_383319921812217_1493231973_n.jpg

1173240_497542487026390_2050630586_n.jpg

Evander Kane goal puck and stick from 2013-14

That's really cool! Jets are my "West" team now that the Jackets are in the East with my Rangers... :cool:

Figures... just when I thought this season was going to be "the one", shit like this happens.

Season is over as far as i'm concerned, why not give some guys up in Lake Eire a shot? if the guys in Columbus are not going to work for it then why keep them here? :mad:

1. Management (mainly JD) has always admired Torts style and he wants to see what the team looks like under his control for an extended period of time. Remember its only been two games so far.

2. Despite hockey having an 82 game season 80% of the post season teams are decided by mid November. It definitely looks bad so far but this team has shown it can rip off multigame wins/point streaks and despite going 0/8 I dont think anyone is ready to quit just yet... god knows torts wont let them.

3. Still a lot of hockey left to play.

1. Management (mainly JD) has always admired Torts style and he wants to see what the team looks like under his control for an extended period of time. Remember its only been two games so far.

2. Despite hockey having an 82 game season 80% of the post season teams are decided by mid November. It definitely looks bad so far but this team has shown it can rip off multigame wins/point streaks and despite going 0/8 I dont think anyone is ready to quit just yet... god knows torts wont let them.

3. Still a lot of hockey left to play.

This. All of this.

"If we win one more, that's whats known as a streak. It HAS happened before."

Torts be in the locker room with a life size Fathead of Bar Rafeali (sp), pulling pieces off of her dress for every win, "Major League" style.

Here ya go