The Force Awakens

RC K9

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Well, that was a pretty fkn awesome movie. I'm going to need to do round 2 this weekend.

Saw it at Marcus Crosswoods on Tuesday ($5!!!) in their reserved seating leather recliners, albeit on a smaller screen. I want to see it on a mega screen.

Is the 3D version any good? I'm not against 3D but I'm not into it if it's not done well. Sometimes 3D seems forced and unnecessary but if it enhances the experience I'm gonna see it again in 3D. I'll probably see it again anyways.

Saw it at Marcus Crosswoods on Tuesday ($5!!!) in their reserved seating leather recliners, albeit on a smaller screen. I want to see it on a mega screen.

Is the 3D version any good? I'm not against 3D but I'm not into it if it's not done well. Sometimes 3D seems forced and unnecessary but if it enhances the experience I'm gonna see it again in 3D. I'll probably see it again anyways.

Took the family opening day weekend to see the 3D version. Loved the movie but am not a fan of 3D. The kids are. It was okay in 3D and had some good scenes but overall the UltraPlex screen there isn't anywhere near as nice as some of other theaters I've been too.

Give me a nice sharp HD Looking 2D and I'm good.

Cliffs: I won't be doing any more 3D at Marcus.

There were some neat looking 3d scenes, but I don't think it changes the entire feel of the film, ala Avatar.

IMHO the third best SWs flick after Empire and Hope. I loved the part where you find out Han's father is Chewbacca.

There were some neat looking 3d scenes, but I don't think it changes the entire feel of the film, ala Avatar.

IMHO the third best SWs flick after Empire and Hope. I loved the part where you find out Han's father is Chewbacca.

Good to know.

And yeah, I can't believe a Gungan and a Wookie could produce a Solo but that's what sci-fi is all about I guess

We went and watched it opening night at 1 am. Taking the kids to see it sometime withing the next week probably. Going to hit the easton theater so we can order food to keep the 2 year old quiet

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE do not be the person who brings a talkative 2 year old to a PG-13 movie.

Had that issue last night when I went to see it. Had two toddlers kicking the chair constantly and wouldn't shut the fuck up, so of course that brought out the asshole in me and I turned around and told the parents to control their kids.

Overall, I thought the movie was good, but not great. I'm not a huge Star Wars fanatic though. I'm looking forward more to see The Revenant.

That's funny. Me and Gergwheel were at that showing.

I've never seen a Star Wars movie, but ended up needing to kill time with the GF this weekend while out of town.

Considering I'm not a fan boy, I found it to be incredibly boring, and cheesy... But I suppose these films are geared towards adolescents.