Spotted Production NSX Running Downtown

racerx78

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out it makes 500hp 406tq from motor on 1.05 bar boost with electric waste gates. 73hp electric. 191mph top speed. 7500rpm rev limit. 9 speed DCT. Dry sump with 6 rotor scavenge. 3803lbs. 42%front 58% rear. 15.6 fuel cap. 2 cup holders and optional carbon brakes.

Let me know if anyone wants more specs.

I found out it makes 500hp 406tq from motor on 1.05 bar boost with electric waste gates. 73hp electric. 191mph top speed. 7500rpm rev limit. 9 speed DCT. Dry sump with 6 rotor scavenge. 3803lbs. 42%front 58% rear. 15.6 fuel cap. 2 cup holders and optional carbon brakes.

So it's a fancy hybrid accord?

How many supercars are designed and built in Ohio?

Only the worst one, apparently.

Also:

punch above your weight

1) To be in a situation that requires powers or abilities that one does not possess.

2) To be (temporarily) successful in such a situation.

From boxing; a fighter who is punching above his weight is fighting an opponent who is heavier and more dominant.

You're only a freshman, so take an intro class. Don't try to punch above your weight.

West Bromwich Albion are punching above their weight in the Premier League. They'll soon be back in the second division where they belong.

Sounds about right.

It's not a supercar.

Calling it that dilutes true supercars.

I would call a hellcat a supercar before the NSX. The NSX has nothing super about it. It's your standard sports car these days.

At least a hellcat has a super amount of horsepower.

:fuuuu:

The car is fine, none of you are who it's being marketed to anyways. My only problem with the thing is its being touted as a drivers car. A connection with the road type of thing. I just don't see how turbos, DCT trans, heavy weight and the silly hybrid system allow for that. They should market it as the poor mans 918 or P1. Never driven an original nsx but the S2000 is truely a drivers car so who knows, i could be wrong. Sadly I'm not the one of the ones they are trying to sell it to so my opinions don't really matter like the rest of you.