back again

ls joker

hey whats up. i was from ohiohondas way back when before they shut it down. i remember back then people used to always talk bought cbus racing. so i made an account like last year, but forgot bout it.

anyway name ls joker. some may remember me from the OH days. i have a boosted em1 called black, an 01 crv suzuka, and a 08 crv exl. hoping soon to get a tsx.

got picks of the build on honda tech under simply black

Joker, your intro was challenging. I personally still write with crayons. But, on the intrawebs I have to bump up my grammar and spelling skills, to communicate with people. That may help you out also. We welcome new insight, as you know from being here before. But, not everyone knows you. So, help us get to know you and why you are into sport econo cars.

well nut swingin is a no-no. so i know your getting somebody off at their feet on here

:dumb:

I was gonna put together some witty retort here, but I honestly couldn't figure out what you were actually saying, so congrats on rendering me speechless.

Are related to a dude that calls himself "Desperado" by chance?

coming from the guy who roll races miata. excitement right there

Are you trying to say I roll race against a miata or with my miata? My miata has its purpose and so does my corvette. My civic is for driving to work but I guess you never figured out that your pushing shit up hill trying to make it "fast."

• Casper unlocked this topic