NFL Thread

BStowers023

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I may be bald in about ten years, but my teams are Patriots, Tampa bay, Cincy, and Browns. No tat. I just watch too many football game that I can sometimes predict the outcome. Lol

Don't people usually have like 1 team? Then maybe casually watch another? Also not sure how you could ever enjoy two teams in the same division let alone same conference. :dumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall Smith beating his woman, getting DUI's, coming to practice drunk, or potentially taking down the ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE of his organization. Did I miss that?

All of that to say that not only was he worth nothing as a football player, he is, up to this point, a terrible human being. Don't get me wrong, there are other terrible human beings in the NFL, but they can all PLAY FOOTBALL.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall Smith beating his woman, getting DUI's, coming to practice drunk, or potentially taking down the ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE of his organization. Did I miss that?

All of that to say that not only was he worth nothing as a football player, he is, up to this point, a terrible human being. Don't get me wrong, there are other terrible human beings in the NFL, but they can all PLAY FOOTBALL.

When the front office is only Mike Brown, it's hard to take the owner down.

I'm not disagreeing with you as a whole but on the field, he wasn't the worst. Off the field, definitely one of the worst if not the worst. The Boz comes to mind also.

Gonna be hard to top Ryan Leaf, he's done prison time.

Well, he has not killed anybody yet and has not bee locked up yet, but its still early in 2016.

The NFL is full of trash and he has to be the biggest bag of it all right now.