NFL Thread

BStowers023

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd

Burfict, Pacman, Talib

Talib is dirtier than Bill Romanowski, Rodney Harrison, and Shaun "the nut grabber" Smith combined. Burfict and Pacman are right up there though, along with Ndamakong Bitch.

If Talib goes blind in one eye from a Jeff Triplette penalty flag, I won't shed a single tear for him.

Burfuck is easily the dirtiest player. However, I'd like to see Burfict beat the short out of Jonny Woman beater. Then watch Donnie Baker beat Burficts ass. Swear to god I do.

Holy shit a Donnie baker reference lol. I'm friends with him in real life and party with him many times and he is my uncles best friend. Dude is fucking hilarious

Holy shit a Donnie baker reference lol. I'm friends with him in real life and party with him many times and he is my uncles best friend. Dude is fucking hilarious

No stuff? How can I get him to Trails/Norwalk on a race weekend? Dad's race buddies/mine love him (and put me onto his videos). They would lose their shit if they saw him. Donnie Baker goes drag racing seems like a good video. And if Donnie gets too drunk, we have plenty of space for him to crash.

No stuff? How can I get him to Trails/Norwalk on a race weekend? Dad's race buddies/mine love him (and put me onto his videos). They would lose their shit if they saw him. Donnie Baker goes drag racing seems like a good video. And if Donnie gets too drunk, we have plenty of space for him to crash.

Not sure I can get him to a race weekend but if he is performing at a spot you guys can get to I'll line up free tickets for you all.