Good lord..I can't watch the browns...

Mace1647545504

Been a browns fan since the early 60s..yea I'm old.. these past 16 years have been horrible and it seems it get worse.

The stings of Qbs, coaches and front office it just gets worse.

When Haslem bought the team I thought .."wow someone from the steelers organization NOW we'll get somewhere but then he's got the feds on him for money problems(I forget the exact charge from his gas stations.

Man I give up..I don't think the browns will ever be even decent again

mace

Watched it in person. Nothing will change the direction of this organization until JM dies in a fire. I really have no respect for that arrogant hack. He's bad luck. Trouble follows him everywhere.

Afterthought, the Browns LoL.

Edited by Miller

Been a browns fan since the early 60s..yea I'm old.. these past 16 years have been horrible and it seems it get worse.

The stings of Qbs, coaches and front office it just gets worse.

When Haslem bought the team I thought .."wow someone from the steelers organization NOW we'll get somewhere but then he's got the feds on him for money problems(I forget the exact charge from his gas stations.

Man I give up..I don't think the browns will ever be even decent again

mace

Been a fan since the 70s. Have never seen any team this bad from top to bottom.

Haven't watched any since 3rd quarter of first game this season. Usually just turn on the radio.

Agreed. Their radio guy is awesome

The Browns radio guy, or the Steelers? We used to listen to the Steelers games while I was at OU simply for the fact that the guy would start the game soused, and was righteously pissed by the end.

The Browns radio guy, or the Steelers? We used to listen to the Steelers games while I was at OU simply for the fact that the guy would start the game soused, and was righteously pissed by the end.

browns radio guy..every small play that is positive he goes wild on...love the enthusiasm

Edited by Mace
correct english

• 2 weeks later...