Christmas trees

Geeesammy

A+ for country cabin out towards sunbury. They give you a sled, a saw, and you go out and cut your own. Wasn't too expensive either. Is definitely recommend going ASAP as pickings were slim when we went in early december. They eventually closed before Christmas .

Its a bit of a drive but I take the kids to Timbuk farms in Granville every year. Its a fun experience as they take you out on a bus and drop you off at the type of trees your looking for, then come pick you back up. They have hot chocolate and stuff inside. And we always stop at one of my favorite greasy diners in Granville on the way back and make a day of it.

http://www.timbukfarms.com/index.php?Itemid=142

I'm a yuppie and we get the most Charlie Brown-looking tree from one of the church parking lot sales. I get the tallest tree I can find that looks good from 3 sides and happily pay $20 cash. You'd better believe out of a parking lot full of trees they have some decent looking Fraser Fir's that fail Home Depot's aesthetic rules for cheap.

Be Grant: spend $20 in gas driving to cut down a tree that looks better than his apartment. Slices finger on rusty rental saw, dies of dysentery.

http://www.mrtreefarm.com/

Off of reynoldsburg/new albany road few miles from broad street on the east side

You take your car or hoof it, out in there area of trees, find the one you want cut it your self. (they also have cut trees as well)

We just got two trees from them. 12ft and 18ft