"Notice me senpai"

AxelSheppard

Hail and well met friends,

A couple people suggested I join Columbus racing. So here I am! My name is Nate Sheppard. Some people call me Michael Sarah but you can call me "Sir" ;) I drive a 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Yellow Turd), a 1992 Mazda Miata (Senpai), and I am currently looking to buy a blue Mazda RX-8. What's wrong with me I know. I try to go to Columbus Cars and Coffee every week.

I hope to meet new people and learn more about cars! Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/2rqiSQ0.jpg?1

Welcome to CR Nate, Glad to have you here :)

Welcome. I think there's a member here that could be persuaded to sell his perfect running rx8, it even has a newer motor!

http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/Tobey-Maguire-Funny-Face-I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

Sure was Zeitgeist57! I try to go every week. I literally just invited one of my wash customers who is into cars to come this Saturday like a couple minutes ago. Wait! Haha I just realized you're Clay with the convertible BMW. Whats up man! Hey I have a $10 wash with your name on it man.

Great question! I love the badge design. Haha no, I like Mazda's because they're cheap, fun cars. Call it ocd but I want to collect, in my opinion, Mazda's trifecta: Rotary, Mazda3, and roadster. After that I hope to get a GT86 and a MK.4 Supra. I feel like Mazda is an underdog and I want to surprise people with these cars.

• Casper unlocked this topic