Mt. Dew app help

The_buster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the fuck do you have a Mt. Dew tat? That's almost as WT as a Fox Racing Tat.

I take it you're new here. Hi I'm The Buster I make stupid post sometimes.

No this wasn't a troll thread. I just wanted the mug I've been saving up for. Kinda irritating that I spent the money on the drinks just to be denied service.

I'll bite. Pm me and send it to my house, I'll send it to you.

For the record, I don't drink pop. Now if craft beer started giving points for caps..... :beer:

I'll buy you a beer or two of your choice if you blow that bitch up with a big ol fire cracker when it gets to your house instead of forwarding it onto him.

Edited by Trouble Maker

I'll buy you a beer or two of your choice if you blow that bitch up with a big ol fire cracker when it get to your house instead of forwarding it onto him.

+1

I will supply the firecracker. These are sold 5 miles from my house for $5 a piece. It's described as a spark fountain. It is NOT a spark fountain.

I appreciated the offers, but working out someplace requires money. Which at the time we didn't have any to spare for things such as that. Now its not as rough for us so we are both looking into that.

It's literally $10 a month at your nearest Planet Fitness, and your wife/girlfriend can get in free.

Quit making excuses.

I'll buy you a beer or two of your choice if you blow that bitch up with a big ol fire cracker when it gets to your house instead of forwarding it onto him.

I have extras from when I worked at Phantom....

including a 500 gram single shot

Also. He can have any beer he wants, as long as it's a Corona