Anybody else feel like this?

Cordell

Im with ya on the weekend car meet ups. I wish there was more. Would be nice to even just do sonic there on broad every weekend or something simple.

I know you said you dont like online gaming, but play GTA with us some time, its a blast when you actually play with people you know.

As for a new hobby or something of the like, i know ive mentioned it before, but try paintball. Most places rent equipment fairly cheap, its great excersize, and shooting people is a great stress reliever lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with ya on the weekend car meet ups. I wish there was more. Would be nice to even just do sonic there on broad every weekend or something simple.

I know you said you dont like online gaming, but play GTA with us some time, its a blast when you actually play with people you know.

As for a new hobby or something of the like, i know ive mentioned it before, but try paintball. Most places rent equipment fairly cheap, its great excersize, and shooting people is a great stress reliever lol

People try to get meets going, but it usually ends up with people bitching About the distance, prior commitments, time of meet, where it is, the weather isn't perfect or any other number of reasons.

People try to get meets going, but it usually ends up with people bitching About the distance, prior commitments, time of meet, where it is, the weather isn't perfect or any other number of reasons.

True you can never make everyone happy, but at least if we say hey, were meeting here on friday nights unless noted, people will know where to go. Come if you want.

People say they want more weekend meets, but the last two Columbus Cars and Coffee Saturdays have been dry weather, warmer than average for winter, yet only one or two CR members attended.

Nick attempts to get CR people together almost every weekend, but lately there's been little interest in either dinner or going to the Hangout. I'm willing to open the place up if there are at least four people wanting to go and if I don't already have something planned. Sometimes you can call me just a few hours in advance, but usually my Saturday night dance card is filled by then.

IMHO it is best to plan in advance (as Gary said above) and start a thread to let people know.

People say they want more weekend meets, but the last two Columbus Cars and Coffee Saturdays have been dry weather, warmer than average for winter, yet only one or two CR members attended.

Nick attempts to get CR people together almost every weekend, but lately there's been little interest in either dinner or going to the Hangout. I'm willing to open the place up if there are at least four people wanting to go and if I don't already have something planned. Sometimes you can call me just a few hours in advance, but usually my Saturday night dance card is filled by then.

IMHO it is best to plan in advance (as Gary said above) and start a thread to let people know.

I would love to come to more C&C, but sadly i work every saturday.

Dinners i can do, but do need some heads up in case tge wife already plans and such.

Sometimes I feel like this: :)

Other times I feel like this: :(

Right now I feel like this: :cool: and :rolleyes: combined due to work.

I feel like this applies to your situation: :gtfo:

Pretty sure you feel like this most of the time - :marc2:

Then there are other times you are like this - :leghump:

Most of the time I'm like :gives:

An old man turned ninety-eight

He won the lottery and died the next day

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay

It's a death row pardon two minutes too late

And isn't it ironic... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day

It's a free ride when you've already paid

It's the good advice that you just didn't take

Who would've thought... it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly

He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye

He waited his whole damn life to take that flight

And as the plane crashed down he thought

"Well isn't this nice..."

And isn't it ironic... don't you think

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you

When you think everything's okay and everything's going right

And life has a funny way of helping you out when

You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up

In your face

A traffic jam when you're already late

A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife

It's meeting the man of my dreams

And then meeting his beautiful wife

And isn't it ironic...don't you think

A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think...

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you

Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out

Helping you out

Don't listen to the people in here keep drinking. Smoke pot while you are at it. Better yet do both at the same time. Just don't drive a car. Nothing wrong with getting buzzed and stoned and walking somewhere. If you get in trouble because you are drunk in public you are an amateur and you should feel depressed. You worthless loser. If you ever had a DUI give up on life. Listen to me and step up your game and walk around tanked. Spend $10 on a 24oz yuengling at a hockey game fuck it. Buy 5 it don't matta. None of this mattas. Life will feel much better if you follow my advise.

Find a hobby or c two.

I started rock climbing two years ago and to progress it takes dedication. No one walks into the sport and is great at it, it takes work to get better and you're really competing with yourself.

I also started competitive shooting recently. I'm not vertu good at it right now but,that's what draws me to it. I have a lot of work to put into it to get what I want out of it.

In sooth, I know not why I am so sad:

It wearies me; you say it wearies you;

But how I caught it, found it, or came by it,

What stuff 'tis made of, whereof it is born,

I am to learn;

And such a want-wit sadness makes of me,

That I have much ado to know myself.